It is far too easy to focus all of your attention on how amazing the women look at The Oscars, with their elegant dresses, over-the-top jewelry and fabulous hairstyles. Let’s not forget to give credit where credit is due; some of the men are rocking old Hollywood glamour do’s that are worthy of an Oscar in and of themselves. So, which men had stand-out hairstyles that you should try?
View this post on Instagram
Brad Pitt received the #Oscar for Best Actor in a Supporting Role last night during the 92nd Academy Awards ceremony, recognizing his performance in Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood. The 56-year-old actor and @Brioni_official ambassador took the stage in a stylish black velvet shawl-collar dinner jacket, wool-and-silk black formal trousers, white cotton fly-front shirt, and black silk bow tie, all from Brioni. Though he'd been nominated for three acting Oscars prior to this year, Pitt's only Academy Award win was as a producer of the 2014 Best Picture recipient 12 Years a Slave (2013). His winning performance in Tarantino's latest movie was also recognized with BAFTA, Golden Globe, and SAG awards among other accolades. . . #bradpitt #actor #academyawards #oscars #mensfashion #mensstyle #menswear #brioni #blacktie #dinnerjacket #formalwear #tux #tuxedo #cliffbooth @onceinhollywood #onceuponatimeinhollywood #badass #bamf #bamfstyle
View this post on Instagram
Leonardo Dicaprio Oscar ödüllerinden. • - Giyimine 10/? Kaç veriyorsunuz ? . . #leonardodicaprio #oscar #oscar2020 #likesforlike #like4like #likeforfollow #followforfollow #follow4follow #tagsforlikes #l4l #likeforlikealways #love #likeforlikes #spam4spam #snapchat #snapchatstories #likeback #likefollow #follow #trocolikes #like4like #likes #likeforfollow #like4likes #instagood #selfie #like4follow #likeforlike #followes #likeforfollow #likesforlikes #kardashian #jenner
You will need….
1. First, you will have to towel dry prior to adding in your Total Control Gel.
2. Decide on which side you are going to part your hair to and work the gel all the way through with your comb.
3. Take your blow dryer and start drying your hair so that it stays put while adding a little volume by using your brush.
4. Secure the shape by using one more dollop of gel.
5. Make sure your part is perfect by using the fine tooth end of the comb to add that “type-A,” Mad Men perfection we all love.
6. All that is left to do is spray some hairspray and throw you tux!
This year, the women at The Oscars rocked so many different do’s it is hard to pick a favorite. The creativity that goes into a hairstyle is often not acknowledged due to the fact that their gowns are one-of-a-kind designer pieces that most of us can only dream about touching, nevertheless wearing. But if your hair is out of whack, your entire look will fall to the wayside and you may even be put on the “Worst Dressed” list. So let’s see who really made a statement with their hair that is worth mentioning!
Laura Dern is quite the talent and has been around Hollywood for decades. She never disappoints, and The Oscars this year was no exception. She looked mature and stunning with this naturally effortless, beach-to-ballroom hairstyle that will look fabulous on just about everybody.
What will you need?
1. Start by using the High Altitude spray by spritizing it at the roots of your hair.
2. With your round brush you are going to lift and smooth the hair out while using your blow dryer.
3. Lastly, sweep and pin the front section of your hair underneath the top panel of your hair right near your ear so that it creates a wave that flowy nicely while allowing the world to see that gorgeous face.
4. Don’t forget to brush out your waves and spray them into place!
Brie Larson looked exquisite with her perfect not-a-hair-out-of-place ballerina bun that accentuated her to-die-for bone structure. Her look is timeless, working for daytime or nighttime, ballgown or booty shorts. The best part? You won’t have to worry about having to touch up your hair at all, even if you decide to dance the night away.
What will you need?
1. First you will have to get all of your tools together and you must place the strong elastic band around your wrist so you are ready to use it when the time comes.
2. Towel dry your hair and add a squirt of Total Control Flake-Free Gel, making sure to brush it into and throughout your hair.
3. Comb all of your hair with the fine tooth comb until it is completely smooth.
4. Secure your hair into a high ponytail with the elastic band.
5. Take the loose hair of the ponytail and twist it until it is wrapped around the base and secure it with the bobby pins.
6. Comb together any separations after applying a bit of sheer remedy to give it that polished look.
7. Spray your new ‘do with “Stay Beautiful” and “Stay Put” for the ultimate hold.
Margot Robbie effortlessly wore these beautifully relaxed waves that made her seem carefree yet totally put together. She carried the look with ease and glamour, clearly inspired by the one and only Jessica Rabbit. Margot is just as much of a bombshell with her shoulder-length blonde locks. Combined with her bold red lip and barely-there eyeshadow, she was a showstopper, and you can be too!
What will you need?
1. To protect your hair from getting damaged you are going to start with one pump of “Be Protected,” making sure to cover every inch of those precious locks.
2. Depending on how thick your hair is, add 1-2 golf-ball sized squirts of “Full Blown” and follow that up by dragging your brush through your hair while blow-drying your hair to achieve maximum fullness.
3. Decide on where you would like to part your hair and use your comb to do so.
4. Start forming barrels of hair by taking sections that are the same size as your curling iron, making sure your are pinning them to the base of your head.
5. After you have completed this step go ahead and spray some hairspray to keep these beautiful barrel curls in tact.
6. Let your hair, (and your arms,) cool down and then release the hair from the pins.
7. Take your Unbrush and brush out those curls.
8. All that is left to do is to watch those waves appear and spray those babies with some Stay Styled!
Penelope Cruz is one of those effortless beauty types, and this modern hairstyle fed into that that much more. Her hairstyle is modern, sleek and very easy to achieve. Her deep dark brown mane in combination with her sultry eyes framed with soft sparkles was almost too much for us to handle.
What will you need?
1. After you towel dry your hair, add in a blob or two of Full Blown and brush it in evenly with the Unbrush.
2. Shake that mane dry, (well 80% of the way dry,) and take that large round brush and a blow dryer and smooth out the hair while lifting it in order to give it some life.
3. Once you have completed these steps, simply split the hair down the center from nose to nape, take sections starting from underneath and flat iron that hair section by section until it is complete.
4. Your saving grace during this time will be those sectioning clips.
5. Once you are all done, pull the front two sections behind your ears in order to keep the hair from falling into that beautiful face, or worse yet, getting it caught in that Chanel lipgloss.
As the winter winds continue to whip, taking your hair’s natural moisture with them and tangling your locks, it is important that you create a solid routine in order to maintain healthy hair. The good news is that FHI Heat, via its full line of Stylus Haircare Products, has already done a lot of the hard work for you. We have created a line of products that protect your hair from any difficulties, whether from the weather, from chemicals or heat, or just everyday wear and tear. Our products will leave your hair soft, manageable, and shiny. One of the best perks about the Stylus Haircare products is that they work together beautifully to take care of your hair from the beginning to the end of the styling process.
When the air turns cold and the world turns darker and greyer, odds are that you are searching for color to help you keep on the bright side of life. Holiday lights and decorations offer some light, but you should also consider winter hair colors to add some brightness to your look this holiday season. FHI Heat understands the latest trends in holiday hair colors and has some advice for styling tools and products, as well. Read on to see if one of these looks is on your wish list and if you think it will get you a second glance under the mistletoe.
As you hustle and bustle preparing for the holidays, we at FHI Heat are thinking about the best and brightest hairstyles that will get you through the coming weeks. Odds are you have some very special places to go in the coming days, and your hair needs to be ready. Considering that last year you spent the holidays tucked away at home, for the most part, it is even more important this year that your hair be on point. Here are 12 of our favorite hairstyles for the season. Not only will they be easy to create, but you can also use FHI Heat products to make the process even more streamlined.