There are a few ways you can dress up your lob cut for this St. Patricks Day! Curling or straightening your hair would look stunning. You could even opt for a green extension if you're feeling that holiday spirit. However, our favorite look involves that classic St. Patty's Day hat. Want to know how to achieve it in a way that's both festive and stylish? It's simple!
Here's what you'll need:
1. First, you're going to want to add Stylus Blowout to towel-dried hair.
2. Add a few sprays of High Altitude to add volume.
3. Smooth and dry your hair by using a round brush in combination with an FHI Heat Dryer. Add volume to the roots and use the round brush to curl the hair under at the bottom!
4. Once you've completed this drying/styling step, get your 1-inch flat iron and iron the hair, making sure to curl the end under (with the tool).
5. Shake the hair out for a little volume, and spritz some hair spray to keep everything in place.
6. No throw in a hat (preferably a green leprechaun hat) and you've got a look that's both runway and festive!
If you aren't a hat person, feel free to ditch the hat and replace it with some emerald green clips to hold your hair back.
As the winter winds continue to whip, taking your hair’s natural moisture with them and tangling your locks, it is important that you create a solid routine in order to maintain healthy hair. The good news is that FHI Heat, via its full line of Stylus Haircare Products, has already done a lot of the hard work for you. We have created a line of products that protect your hair from any difficulties, whether from the weather, from chemicals or heat, or just everyday wear and tear. Our products will leave your hair soft, manageable, and shiny. One of the best perks about the Stylus Haircare products is that they work together beautifully to take care of your hair from the beginning to the end of the styling process.
When the air turns cold and the world turns darker and greyer, odds are that you are searching for color to help you keep on the bright side of life. Holiday lights and decorations offer some light, but you should also consider winter hair colors to add some brightness to your look this holiday season. FHI Heat understands the latest trends in holiday hair colors and has some advice for styling tools and products, as well. Read on to see if one of these looks is on your wish list and if you think it will get you a second glance under the mistletoe.
As you hustle and bustle preparing for the holidays, we at FHI Heat are thinking about the best and brightest hairstyles that will get you through the coming weeks. Odds are you have some very special places to go in the coming days, and your hair needs to be ready. Considering that last year you spent the holidays tucked away at home, for the most part, it is even more important this year that your hair be on point. Here are 12 of our favorite hairstyles for the season. Not only will they be easy to create, but you can also use FHI Heat products to make the process even more streamlined.