There are a few ways you can dress up your lob cut for this St. Patricks Day! Curling or straightening your hair would look stunning. You could even opt for a green extension if you're feeling that holiday spirit. However, our favorite look involves that classic St. Patty's Day hat. Want to know how to achieve it in a way that's both festive and stylish? It's simple!
Here's what you'll need:
1. First, you're going to want to add Stylus Blowout to towel-dried hair.
2. Add a few sprays of High Altitude to add volume.
3. Smooth and dry your hair by using a round brush in combination with an FHI Heat Dryer. Add volume to the roots and use the round brush to curl the hair under at the bottom!
4. Once you've completed this drying/styling step, get your 1-inch flat iron and iron the hair, making sure to curl the end under (with the tool).
5. Shake the hair out for a little volume, and spritz some hair spray to keep everything in place.
6. No throw in a hat (preferably a green leprechaun hat) and you've got a look that's both runway and festive!
If you aren't a hat person, feel free to ditch the hat and replace it with some emerald green clips to hold your hair back.